You Beauty Box – November 2016 Box
This month I signed back up to the You Beauty Box and opted for Silver subscription
You Beauty offer three memberships :
- Bronze – £6.95 you choose 2 products
- Silver – £8.95 you choose 3 products
- Gold – £10.95 you choose 4 products
For my November box I choose:
- Technic Eyeshadow 6’s Nude
- Simple Cleansing Oil
- Frankincense & Rose Face Cream
On top of this the November ‘extra treats’ were:
- Kenzo Flower by Kenzo tester
- 7th Heaven nail and cuticle finger masques
- Pop Bands – one red, one silver
- A Leonie Saliba Gift Card
Stand out Product – Frankincense & Rose Face Cream
This was my first pick – 50ml sample size, so quite generous, and the packaging is really robust. I’ve not heard of this brand before but this is their best selling product. It smells divine so is going to be very wearable but no SPF, so I think I will use it as a night cream. It is made in the UK, paraben free www.aaskincare.co.uk
My second Pick – Simple Cleansing Oil
Normally I would choose a new product but I was starting to run a bit low on cleanser and this is a good travel size. It’s not greasy and does the job – Simple!
Finger masque, pop bands and eyeshadows
The eyeshadows were my third pick. Now I don’t really need any but these are my sort of colours and a good travel size. In hindsight the Bronze membership (2 products) would have been better for this month, but you have to sign up before you see what’s on offer.
The other items I could have chosen were:
- Anti Blemish Mud Mask – (why No? – my skin is dry)
- Ooh Argan Face Oil – (why No? – I’ve got a lot of face oils already)
- Emma Bridgewater Body Wash – (why No? I was tempted)
- Dr Hauschka – Body Wash and Hand Duo – (why No? I have just treated myself to a starter pack of this brand)
- Gin & Tonic and Baby Powder Cologne Spay – (why No? The box included Kenzo sample)
Two of the bonus treats are worth a special mention – the nail masques (not tried yet ) and the Pop Bands, I am a big Pop Band fan – check out my review here.
The You Beauty box comes with a mini magazine about all of the products and usually some money off coupons/offers.
I just love beauty boxes – what’s your favourite?