Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream
So suddenly (!) I found myself in the position of needing to buy a new night cream*, and shortly after I was in M&S with my mother in law.
I’ve never really thought of M&S as a place to shop for skincare etc – I thought it would be all Lily of the Valley and bubble bath – wrong, wrong wrong. It’s up there with Space NK now in my opinion. Whilst browsing I spotted some really ‘cult brands’ :
- Living Proof (Jennifer Aniston’s hair care choice)
- Joan Collins Timeless Beauty (thought it was just on QVC)
- Bumble & Bumble
- Visical full range of products tables and shampoo etc
To name just a few. So many products, so little money 🙁
So browsing along the white aisles in a dreamlike state I came across Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream. I had recently read good reviews about this in the Sunday Times Style Supplement (confession, the only part of the Sunday paper I really read!!). At £22 it seemed like a good price for a 50ml pot so I avoided everything else and made a purchase.
*your skin repairs itself whilst you sleep so invest in yourself and buy a decent night cream – and wake up happy!!
“Skin looks like you’ve had 8 hours sleep… even when you haven’t”
This is the claim that M&S make. Sleeping? one of my favourite things and fortunately I sleep well, even when I have things on my mind, I tend to retreat to my burrow! Rarely do I not get a good 8 hours (if not more) but still I have those mornings when I look like I have been slapped round the face with a wet fish!!
Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep cream, this is such a lovely product to use and introduce into my nighttime routine. The texture is butter like, has a real luxury feel and a soft fragrance not at all over powering. (good to know – hypoallergenic and paraben free)
Because it’s winter I’ve added a extra layer to my nighttime routine, well a couple actually as I have recently introduced Colway Native Gold Collagen. So me getting ready for sleepy time goes like this:
- Cleanse & Tone – if ‘washing’ FOREO Night Cleanser or Mizon Egg White Cleanser. OR not ‘washing’ I go for Clarins Alpine Herbs milk, followed by Clarins Toner with camomile
- Native Gold Collagen (on damp skin and wait about 10 mins)
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream
- Face oil
- Eye Cream
- Colway Collagne Lip Balm