February Round Up
February is known for being a short month but how quickly did that go!?
Below is a round up of how my February went on Instagram, Twitter and beyond…
- I got my hair cut! I needed a photograph taken for a campaign. Photo taken – decided I needed the chop…
- Finished a 3 month trial of Skin Radiance from British company Proto-col. Full review will be on the blog very soon
- Aya Natural were kind enough to send me some vegan skincare products to try, which include their Youth Renewal cream – full review coming up in March
- I always love trying new things and I really enjoyed incorporating Boost Beauty Oxygen into my daily routine
- I went on holiday to Florida specifically to go swimming with manatees. I took Sambucol Immuno Forte to stave off the office cold pre holiday – it worked
- Coming back I was lucky enough to fly Business Class. I’ll be sharing my thoughts on the British Airways amenity kit from The White Company with you all soon
- And finally… I grew my nails back after a Winter of neglect. My go to product? Mavala Scientifique.
So Bye Bye February & Hello March (much easier to spell!) and signs of spring all around…??
*post includes some gifted products & affliated links