March Round Up
On the whole March was a pretty good month. I celebrated my birthday as did two of my sisters plus it would have been my Mum’s birthday on the 25th.
The 25th was a beautiful sunny day and I took some spring flowers from the garden to the spot where Mum’s (and Dad’s) ashes are scattered. ❤️🌸
One of my sisters, Louise posted a lovely photo of Mum as a child on her ancestry blog, The Letters by Louise Mabey (go read!)
Anyway back to my March!😉 Below is a round up of how it was for me on Instagram, Twitter and beyond…
- Happy Birthday to me! I received a Birthday Gift from the SpaceNK N.dulge club (which is free to join)
- Had a little spend over at Skin City – great brands and great service
- I completed a 3 month course of Proto-col Skin Radiance which is a Vegan food supplement. You can read and see the results in this post.
- I turned into a bit of an eco warrior in March – and joined the TerraCycle Beauty Recycling programme, which is for those empties that your local council can’t recycle 👍🌎
- Newness! I discovered a new brand – Aya Natural. Aya Natural offer lovely Vegan products. I have been using their Youth Renewal, which is a joy to use. Why not discover them too – Aya Natural
- And finally the clocks went forward which means longer days and summer is coming. Perfect timing! I received some luxury moisturising sunscreen to try from BB Lifestyle. I’ll be posting my review in April.
So March is over and we hop into April, with the Easter holidays and chocolate to look forward to!
*post includes gifted products – Aya Natural, Proto-col and BB Lifestyle