So that was July and a very hot one here in sunny Southampton. What did you do on the hottest day of the year? Me, I decided to install some shutters in my blogging room – maybe not the best timing…but they look good.
If you too had a busy July, here is a recap of my life online:
- In the Press! I appeared in Woman’s Own, sharing my recent experience with Lotil dry skin cream;
- I love Bum Bum cream by San De Janerio and found Booty Balm which is a realistic dupe at Aldi. ?? News Flash : You can now find the scent of Brazil on the High Street, as Space NK stock it;
- I’ve been very lucky to have been involved in the relaunch of the UK Brand Cyclax. You can read my latest review here;
- We all want the best skin possible. Clinogen have a number of at-home products to help get you there. I completed my 8 week testing of their Oxypeel range – you can read how I got on here;
- And finally, I had a little payday splurge online and made another repurchase of Elancyl products over at the online French pharmacy Cocooncenter. I really rate Elancyl for cellulite treatment, and I’ve just upgraded my massage glove to the Slim Coach, I will post a review of this soon.
For now – Enjoy the summer and see you in September.
*post includes gifted products and affliated links